Another recipe card that I found at the Food Festival back in February, this one being for rosemary roasted potatoes to promote the range of herbs and other foods that can be grown, harvested and eaten on campus.
Ingredients1 1/2 lbs small red or white-skinned potatoes (or a mixture)
1/8 cup quality olive oil
3/4 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
1 tablespoon minced garlic (3 cloves)
2 tablespoons minced fresh rosemary leaves
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Cut the potatoes into halves or quarters and place in a bowl with the olive oil, salt, pepper, garlic and rosemary. Toss until the potatoes are well-coated.
- Place the potatoes on a baking sheet and spread out into one layer; roast in the oven for at least 1 hour, or until browned and crisp.
- Flip twice with a spatula during cooking to ensure even browning.
- Remove the potatoes from the oven, season to taste, and serve.